Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Sneak Peak - New Flower Necklace

I think I mentioned that I've been swamped with custom orders. Although I'm ecstatic about this, I'm a little bummed that I haven't been able to create new jewelry of my own invention. I also have to spend a lot of time sitting on my butt waiting for new supplies to get to me.

My collection of flowers was just beckoning to me today and I couldn't resist anymore. Moments ago, I finished a new flower necklace in purple. And it's not the same old asymmetric design this time.



I don't have time to photograph/list it, but even if I did, I can't decide if I'm done. Part of me wants to go crazy adding draped chain until it looks like something a warrior princess would wear. But I kind of like the relative simplicity of it now. I also can't think of a decent name for it... other than "Purple Y-Shaped Flower Necklace." I'd absolutely love to hear some opinions or suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment