Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Nice Day

I had a really good day.

Austin (my fiance) came over last night to meet with the pastor who will be performing our wedding ceremony. His mom arrived today for the tasting at our reception venue. Both things went very well, and now we have seating arrangements pretty much figured out. All in all, a lot was accomplished today.

When we got back I showed my soon-to-be mother-in-law the jewelry I made for her. She's wearing a lavender dress to the wedding and she was having a hard time finding jewelry to match. I made a necklace and earrings for her. She seemed to really like them. I was quite pleased. She also found out about my new etsy shop and said she's going to be checking it out.

And... I hate posts like this... but I made TWO SALES today! Don't get too jealous yet. One was from a relative and one was an item I had reserved at half price for a dear livejournal friend. I'm still happy that someone actually wants to wear my jewelry, though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment