Monday, August 31, 2009

Job, Shop, My 1st Jewelry Purchase

Things are good.

I'm sooo happy to have a job. The store is preparing for labor day weekend, and I'm working every day this week. It feels awesome to get out of the house and earn some money.

The jewelry shop has been doing decently well. Every time I think it's been too long since my last sale, I get another one. They've really been spaced quite nicely. I think I'm almost to the point where I'm selling stuff about as fast as I can make, photograph, and list it. I keep trying to get to a second page of items, but every time I get close I get a sale or two. Not that I'm complaining... lol.

I made my first jewelry purchase on etsy yesterday. Yes, I know that's kinda sad. I'm just a very frugal shopper, I guess. Here's what I got (and check out the seller's other stuff too):

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this jewelry is gorgeous Emily. I'm definitely going to check out your shop. I love etsy. I like thinking that I'm supporting other people like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm definitely saving up $30. It may take me longer than I'd like to have that kind of discretionary cash (sad, I know), but I'm in love with some of your pieces. Especially the "Vintage Inspired Flower Necklace - Swarovski Crystal and Pearl V-Shaped Drop Necklace."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Chelsey! I'm really glad you like my stuff. That necklace is one of my favorites too. It's one of the most viewed things in my shop, but don't worry if it happens to sell. I'll re-make it. :)

    I also love Etsy. Can't remember the last time I was so obsessed with something internet-related.

    And I don't know if you'll actually see this comment... but if you don't respond I'll send the same message on facebook.

    ReplyDelete