Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Man, I haven't posted in awhile. Time to blog!

I have been very busy lately, and I haven't had a whole lot of time to list new things in my shop. Hollister had me working every day at 7:00 am last week. By the time I got home I didn't have enough energy to do much more than sit in front of the TV. The cleanliness of the apartment suffered as a result. I was scheduled for a whopping 0 hours this week. Apparently signing up for "extra" hours results in hours being taken away later. I was a little mad at first, but it turned out to be a blessing. The apartment is well on its way to being completely clean and I've gotten a lot of things done.

The medical school application process is moving right along. Applying to two schools is a whole lot easier than applying to eleven just in case anyone was wondering.

I had an interview for a volunteer position at the hospital today. It sounds like I'm going to have a spot waiting for me as soon as I attend an orientation and get a TB test. My interviewer said I could start work as early as the 22nd. Hurray! Getting a volunteer job was a lot harder and took a lot longer than getting a paid job. Weird.

Umm... here are some new/relisted things in my shop I never posted:

No comments:

Post a Comment