Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back!

Got back from the honeymoon on Saturday night. Since then I have been doing my best to get settled into our apartment. We spent Saturday night at my mom's so that I could get my stuff together. I moved in yesterday.

My wedding was BEAUTIFUL and happy and great. Best day I've ever had. It stormed a little in the early morning, but after that it was just about perfect. I felt so pretty in my dress. Our bridesmaids and groomsmen looked smashing and I'm SO happy I followed my heart and went with our color scheme (light green and pink). The reception was fun too. Nothing really went wrong at all. I thought everything was perfect. And now I'm married! The professional photos should be up in a few days. I can't wait.

We left for Toronto the next day. The honeymoon was a lot of fun too! We spent a lot of time walking around the city and seeing the sights. There were a whole bunch of underground shopping centers that seemed to show up wherever we went. We went up in the CN tower, saw a couple of plays, and went to an Incubus concert. We also rented a car for a day and went to Niagara Falls. That was probably my favorite part. And we got lots of cute pictures (there are more on facebook).



Yesterday was Austin's first day at work, so I was home by myself all day. It actually wasn't bad. I got a lot of stuff accomplished. Made and received payment for a custom order, listed a new necklace, started my med school application for next year, made a dermatologist appointment, washed new sheets we got for a wedding present, AND cleaned Austin's disgusting bathroom. Not bad.

Today I shipped a necklace and then headed off to the mall in search of a dumb job to keep me busy. I applied to 10 places. It took forever and I'm now I'm really tired. One place had me writing short essays about fashion. Like... wtf... just give me my minimum wage. I'm optimistic about a few places since a lot of workers are going back to school and or otherwise occupying themselves with something actually worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment