Saturday, July 31, 2010

Itching to Promote... but too Busy Makin' Stuff

Things have been good lately. I love having a lot of time to work on making jewelry. I've been making A LOT of stuff, but I want to get my craft table fully stocked before I start listing new things in my shop again.

I finally finished my tray of rings for shows.



My stock now includes: 36 rings, 19 pairs of earrings, 11 hair clips (my cat got one and ripped it apart. lolz... bad kitty), 7 bracelets, and 1 necklace. I've been trying to get my necklace count up, but every time I make one, someone I know wants to buy it. Guess I shouldn't complain. :)

I've been getting sucked into little marketing strategies. I'm really anxious to start promoting again. Can't wait to try out some ideas once I have my shop stocked up. I'm considering doing the "relist every day" thing that people seem to think works so well on Etsy. I figure if it doesn't work, I can just stop before I spend too much money on relisting.

No comments:

Post a Comment